The Spirit of Edmonton Committee is proud of our strong, dedicated team of volunteers and we will once again be looking for volunteers for the 2018 Grey Cup in Edmonton, Alberta.
Volunteer roles include:
- Beer Servers
- Bar Support Staff (provides product, ice & supplies to bar stations)
- Bussing/Cleaning of hospitality room during event
* Volunteers must have valid liquor serving certification
Entertainment Volunteer Hosts
- 6:30am – 10:30am at the Spirit of Edmonton Breakfasts: November 23 and November 24 (Shaw Conference Centre)
- 6:00pm – 10:00pm at the Spirit of Edmonton Hospitality Room: November 22, 23, and 24 (Westin Hotel)
General duties include greeting and moving performers to designated green rooms/changing areas and ensuring that these spaces have water restocked and are kept clean throughout.
We ask all volunteers to work at least one 4-hour shift. But trust us, you will want to work more!